12.06.2010

Bruschetta





Lately, I have been craving bruschetta but haven't had the time to put it together, so this evening I made it a point to make it and it was quite scrumptious. I seriously cannot stop watching the Food Network, I think I might be a little obsessed. Next weekend, after this week of endless finals, my best friend and I are devoting one entire day to baking. We found some amazing recipes that involve, white and dark chocolate, toffee, hazelnuts, truffles, caramel, and graham bars. Of course it's not all for us, we would suffer from a massive sugar load if that were the case. Instead, we thought it would be a good idea to make treats for our family members for christmas. I am going to pick up small bags and festive ribbon to put the yummy gifts in, nothing says I love you or Merry Christmas like homemade goods.

Here is the recipe I used for my bruschetta - super easy!

4 comments:

char said...

ah this looks delicious! i want to try this!

Cindy Van Dyck said...

MMM!

Kate said...

YUM YUM YUM.


love.

Yevgeniya Yelkina said...

wow yummmy!!!!

http://hypnoticfascination.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

xoxo