11.07.2009

Lacey lace






I woke up this morning and realized that I only have thirteen days left until I leave Portland - I have so much to do! - time is a crazy thing. Apparently the weather is not wanting to be very nice today, there is a massive thunder and lightening storm going on outside, I find it comforting but also very inconvenient because I would like to run errands but it is raining too hard and I guess my tires are not the safest at the moment. Oh well, I guess it gives me a good excuse to sit on the couch and watch season 5 of Weeds.

xoxo

(dress zara, blazer silence+noise from UO, faux fur h&m, shoes steve madden)

2 comments:

J'adore Vogue said...

Beautiful, love the dress and blazer!

Anonymous said...

love your dress, love your legs and your tattoo :O
perfect!

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

xoxo