9.26.2009

wish list



I was just playing around with polyvore and thought I might as well make a wish list collage of a couple of items I want to add to my closet. I tried on a pair of current elliot boyfriend jeans while shopping in Aritzia and fell in love with them. They aren't a pair of jeans I would wear as often as my others but they would be absolutely perfect for traveling from airport to airport - plus they would just look sassy with a loose fitted white tee for the days I don't really feel like being too creative. Then I am just a sucker for plain T-shirts, especially Alexander Wang tee's. Jeffrey Campbell shoes and a studded Rebecca Minkoff purse - that is it for now, Im sure in the next couple of days my list will be a page long.

xoxo

1 comment:

Keiron said...

Nice wish list! I'd like to invite you to make a wish list here on my site as well :)

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

xoxo